Popular Posts

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Kate Hosts BBQ for Youngsters at her Anglesey Home

Duchess Catherine hosted a barbecue at her home for Welsh youngsters on Wednesday (11.07.12).

The royal - known as Kate Middleton before she married Prince William in April 2011 - invited a number of Cub Scouts and their leaders to her rented cottage in Anglesey, in her capacity as a volunteer with the organisation.

Musician Lee Crimes wrote on twitter: "So my 8 year old stepbrother went over to Kate Middleton's house lastnight for a BBQ with his mate's. I think I'm about to cry with jealousy

"Like....he's 8!! He doesn't even realise that she's a mega babe! And she had a BBQ on the go! Kate Middleton cooking burgers!! Oh my days. (sic)".

When questioned by another twitter user on how his brother got the coveted invitation, Lee wrote: "you have to be 8 years old and in cubs. I think if I had a shave and wore a cubs uniform I would have got in (sic)". Click link for full post from MALExtra -- http://www.malextra.com/royal_family/Duchess Catherine-247302.htmlSave 25-50% on a great selection of merchandise in Women, Contemporary, Men, Kids, Shoes, Handbags, Jewelry, and Accessories at Bloomingdales.com. Offer valid July 19, 2012 through July 24, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment