As the Duchess of Cambridge celebrates her 31st birthday today, we have picked her best looks so far. Courtesy: The TELEGRAPH Compiled by Ol...
To celebrate the style evolution of a modern royal icon, this month Vogue, with writer Lisa Armstrong, set itself the task of analysing her ...
Britain's Prince Harry, right, walks past a samba drumer upon his arrival at the Sugar Loaf mountain cable car station in Rio de Janeiro...
OTTAWA, CANADA - JULY 02: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge shovels earth during a Tree Planting Ceremony as her husband Prince William , Duke...
Caption: Welcome to Berlin: Mayor Stephan Weil welcomes Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's first joint Ro...
As she battles acute morning sickness, the Duchess of Cambridge has apparently turned to a traditional cure for queasiness: lavender short...
Caption: The Duchess of Cambridge during the BBC Sports Personality of the Year Awards 2012 Photo: PA Kate carried out over 100 official eng...
Yes he is!!!! Prince Harry had been named the World's most eligible bachelor on the heels of his return home from his tour of duty in Af...
William Arthur Philip Louis came into the world weighing 7lbs 11/2oz at 9.03pm on June 21, 1982, at St Mary's Hospital, Paddington. Cou...
Accompanied by Princes William and Harry , Kate held back tears at the glittering ceremony, organised by the Sun , in London's Imperial...
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Princess Beatrice's Hat Sells for Over £80,000
An eBay bidder has offered £80,000 for the spiralling Treacy headpiece worn by Princess Beatrice at last month's royal wedding.
On the eBay page the Princess has commented: "I've been amazed by the amount of attention the hat has attracted.
"It's a wonderful opportunity to raise as much money as possible for two fantastic charities.
"I hope whoever wins the auction has as much fun with the hat as I have."
The beige creation proved such a talking point it even has its own Facebook page, with more than 140,000 fans.
Courtesy: The Telegraph -- Click link for full post from The Telegraph
- ► 2012 (359)
- Wills and Kate on Cover of VANITY FAIR
- Pippa Takes in the French Open
- Kate Causes Retail Boom, Especially for REISS
- Royal Wedding of a Lifetime: The Future King and Q...
- The Midas Touch: Kate's Dress From Reiss Sells on ...
- Busy Month of June for William and Kate
- Lady Gaga talks about Kate and Pippa Middleton
- Kate Looking Tanned and Rested
- The Obama's Host the Queen and the Duke of Edinbur...
- Queen Hosts a State Dinner for the Obamas
- First Official Engagement as Duke and Duchess of C...
- Queen Attends Chelsea Flower Show
- Home Sweet Home!! William and Kate Return From Th...
- Queen's Visit to IRELAND Hailed a Success
- Princess Beatrice's Hat Sells for Over £80,000
- Queen Elizabeth Visits the English Market in Cork,...
- Queen Visits Cashel, Ireland
- Pippa Middleton Shops & Strolls Around London
- Queen Elizabeth Visits the Irish National Stud
- Queen Elizabeth Visits the Convention Centre in Du...
- Royal Couple on Cover of Hello Magazine
- Did Pippa Steal the Spotlight?
- Queen Elizabeth Visits the Guinness Storehouse
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Croke Park
- Queen Elizabeth Arrives for Irish State Dinner
- The Middleton Sisters
- The Queen Visits Trinity College in Dublin
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Garden of Remembrance
- ▼ May (28)