Popular Posts

Friday, March 18, 2011

Banquet for a Future King - hellomagazine.com

Courtesy: HelloMagazine.com. -- They got the opinion of Great British Menu winner Niall McKenna, executive chef at Belfast’s fantastic James St South restaurant --

What would you cook for William and Kate's wedding day?
"I would devise a menu which would be a modern take on some of our Great British dishes like as asparagus with quail's egg dressing; for the fish course I might go for poached halibut with watercress and for the main course some lamb with new potatoes and butter braised leeks.

"For the dessert I would serve my Great British Menu dessert! If I could I would include a cheese course showcasing some of the best regional cheeses.

"Although the dishes sound simple the taste and flavours would be sensational and the presentation would be clean and simple and perfectly suited to a wedding breakfast."Click link for full post from HelloMagazine.com

An expert's opinion on what Kate Middleton and Prince William might serve at their wedding - hellomagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive